(Learn more about how to write different essays from a top mark custom essay writing service provider.)
- They must have an introduction, body and conclusion
- They must be correctly cited
- The topic must be in relation to Ib curriculum activities.
- The introduction- the introduction must be interesting, and informative. Some of the approaches of writing an interesting introduction are by using an anecdote, asking a question, or writing a common quote.
- Body paragraphs- body paragraphs must be written in three parts, which are; the main idea, connectors, and the support. The main idea communicates the paragraph’s main objective. The support reinforces the main idea, and the connectors join the paragraphs within the essay.
- The conclusion- the conclusion summarizes the main ideas. It does not introduce new ideas
- Sign posts- sign posts enhance a smooth flow within the paragraphs